I’m sourcing* "* *Sr. Java Developer**"*  for one of my precious client in
*"*  *Des Moines, IA and Charlotte, NC**" *please share me the matching
profiles to *shash...@softsages.com <sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at
*484-772-8256,*

* NEED OPT/CPT ONLY......*

*Sr. Java Developer*

*Location:* Des Moines, IA and Charlotte, NC

*Duration:* 18 Months

*Client:* Wells Fargo

*Rate: 50/hr*

*Skills:*

*Job Details:*

Looking for advanced development experience including 9 JAVA/J2EE
development experience.

Extensive working knowledge of middleware technologies (MQ, JMS, EJB , JMX
& Server Side Technologies ).

SOA development experience with (SOAP, WSDL,XML and XML Parser
Technologies)is required.

Working knowledge of JBOSS, Weblogic and Tomcat server. Development
experience with SPA based frameworks (Angular JS, backbone, Knockout )
desirable.

7+ years of relational database experience.

*Below is the JD for Charlotte, NC:*

*Job Details:*

9+ years application development and implementation experience.

User Interface Application Development for a new Insurance application.

Mandatory Skillset: Java JSP JavaScript JSON JQuery Cascading Style Sheet
(CSS) HTML5 JSTL Spring MVC Desired Skillset: KendoUI UI development
framework JAXB XML Web Services

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com