Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com*
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  .Net Developer*

*Duration – 6 Month*

*Location- Miami, FL*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Skype  *

*Need H1 Copy with Submission*

*Must Haves:*

- 6 years of experience

- VB.Net or C#

-  ASP.Net

- WCF and Web Services

*- *SQL Server 2005 (or higher) or Oracle 11g

- JavaScript, JQuery or Bootstrap

- ADO.Net or LinqToSql

- SQL Query Analyzer on Microsoft SQL Server

- SQL stored procedures, triggers and views

- TFS (Team Foundation Server)

*Plus:*

- Knowledge of Threading concepts (such as Smaphores, Locks, Async Awake)

- MVC with Razor

- Knowledge JSON

*Day to Day:*

Our client is looking for four Software Engineers to join the team and work
on development and maintenance support of existing applications, including
but not limited to a new proprietary application for domestic and
international business. Heavy backend development, as well as some work in
all layers will be required.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*