I’m sourcing* "**Sr. Java Developer**"*  for one of my precious client in
*"*Midtown Manhattan, NY*" *please share me the matching profiles to
ranj...@softsages.com or call me at *484 772 8154*

*Sr. Java Developer*

*Location:* Midtown Manhattan, NY

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Client:* Credit Suisse

*Phone and In Person!!!!*

*Skills:*

-Demonstrate strengths in analysis, design and implementation of large
projects at major financial corporation(s), particularly in areas of Java,
J2EE, Oracle with PL/SQL

programming

- Provide technology solutions that address business needs by developing
applications within technology environments

- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices for high performance,
scalable, extensible applications

- Caching techniques

- Ability to define interfaces that can be implemented by the programming
team

- Contribute to the technical code documentation

- Design, develop, and implement code

- Implement fixes and enhancements

- Create Test Plans, Test Cases and perform unit and integration testing

- Support existing applications

- Involved in full life cycle of project

- Good Technical Writing skills

- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.

*WORK EXPERIENCE:*

Essential

Oracle 11g 8+ years +

Oracle PL/SQL(definitely required) 8+ years +

PL SQL Tuning 8+ years +

J2ee 10 years +

Java 10 years

Development in Unix, Linux Env 5 years +

*Nice to Have:*

* Oracle, JAVA Certifications

* Basel III & Accounting Background

* Any Financial Certifications

*Code merge and Release Management at ac

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>