Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an urgent position open with our client, please find the
requirement details and let me know if you have any interest. Thanks!!!

*Mid-Level .Net Web Developer *

*Location – Dallas, TX*

*Duration – 6 months*

Rate - $42/hr

*Need less than 5years Experienced USC's and GC's Only .*

Mandatory requirement: *US Citizen or should be in US for consecutive 3
years out of the last 5 years*.

a. Statement of Work:

• Provide experienced Web Developer with prior experience in analysis and
system design. Experience with web application development and exchanging
data with external systems.

 b. Deliverables:

• Assist in the analysis, design and development of web applications.

• Must be able to interact with different teams within in the Exchange.

• Other duties as required.

 *c. Technical Skill Sets:*

*• Web Development *

*• .Net C# *

*• HTML/HTML5 *

*• MVC *

*• CSS *

*• JavaScript/JQuery/JSON *

*• SQL/Oracle *

*• XML *

*• Web Services *

*• AJAX *

*• IIS *

 *d. Requirements:*

*• 3 years’ experience as a Web Developer *

Thanks & Regards

Radhika| OrgSpire Inc.

545 Metro Place South, Suite 100|Dublin, Ohio - 43017

*Ph:* 408-419-4791 | *Fax: *866-674-2180