*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing good,*

*Please find the below requirement.*

*Position:  Sr. Windows Engineer with IE 8 and 11 experience*

*Location:  Pittsburgh, PA  (New Kensington)*

*Duration 4-6 months*

Interview mode:  Phone Interview and onsite or SKYPE Interview depending on
candidates location

Our client will be migrating IE 8 to IE 11 over the next couple of months.
We are looking for a resource to help with this project.  We have a project
lead who will be working with about 200 application owners to test their
applications.  As issues are reported to the project team, we are looking
for a resource who is capable of troubleshooting those issues, recommending
policy changes if necessary and potentially working cases with Microsoft if
needed.  We are looking for a strong resource who can work can work
independently to address issues and work with customers to resolve
identified issues.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Venu Boddupally

*Active **Soft **Inc.*