Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Data warehouse Tester w/MDM

*Project Location*

Boston MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* NEED USC/GC/EAD*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

. The successful candidate will engage in the planning and execution of
testing across a diverse integration of ERP, CRM, and MDM applications.
This role will be requiring the versatility to work independently, within a
test team or lead small projects across multiple technologies.

The MD Test Lead will participate in testing throughout the lifecycle of
product change which includes both waterfall and Agile development
practices.

Responsibilities:

?As the Test Lead for the MDM platform, this role will also be responsible
to lead a team of testers in developing the test plan, test scenarios, test
cases and test data needs.

?Test Lead will also be responsible for the execution of test cases in
different test environments (Functional Test, System Integration Test) and
smoke testing different builds in all target environments.

?MDM Test Lead is responsible for coordinating and managing the build
process for the MDM solution in the Test environments.

?Test Lead will be responsible for monitoring and prioritizing the defects
and coordinating the build deployments for defect fixes.

Experience Required:

?Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.

?Minimum 7+ years Software Quality Assurance and/or testing experience,
with 3 years proven team leadership.

?Experience on Informatica, Oracle, and MDM Tools.

?Hands on experience in ETL Testing.

Business Knowledge- should be familiar with most of these:

?Testing experience with complex ERP, CRM, and MDM applications.