Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Software Test Engineer

*Project Location*

IL-Illinois/Chicago

*Duration*

6+ months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Client is Aim*

*Technical Requirements*

·     *A minimum of 2 years of C# development experience*

·     Proficient with JavaScript, node, and Groovy scripting languages

·     Prior experience writing test automation and using NUnit unit test
frameworks

*Duties and Responsibilities*

·     Maintain and configure C.I. using Jenkins and related tools

·     Manage multiple code repositories, helping with branching and tagging
at both tactical and strategic levels

·     Develop best in class tools to support scalability and reliability

·     Improve and evolve the build, release and deployment processes

·     Interface with engineering and production groups

·     Define testing strategies for the automated testing of web services

·     Design test scenarios and test suites

·     Implement and execute automated testing of web services using
scripting tools and C# and other languages as appropriate

·     Monitor and report on continuous improvement metrics of testing
effectiveness