Hi All,

Hope you are are doing well.

I think everybody is familiar with this “staffing market”.

We people,s are those who market others profile to get a job others to get
profit..

But sometimes we found Blacksheeps on every street of marketing . These are
likes who tried to by-paas project.

So I just want to introduce one company who always provide their
consultant,s on slightly low rate and after getting confirmation for their
consultant they tried hard to By-pass people,s(Like us) who works with
their prime vendors. So this is my humble request to all of you to avoid
doing work with the company given bellow so that we can avoid our wastage
of time and efforts.

My Motive to Broadcast this message is to save other recruiters Time so
that they can work in a healthy Staffing environment

Here, I put some employee’s of that company in loope`s so if you want to
give comment or suggestion then choose reply to all option and reply .

*Here is that blacksheep company..*

*“Sarayuconsultantsinc”*

*   Add-870 EHiggins Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173*

*PERSON WHO WOULD CALL YOUR VENDORS TO BYPASS (Even Direct clients MSP
managers*)

Srinivas Nandipati , #847 971 7864, fax - 866 689 0680, sr...@sarayuci.com

*COMPANY ACTUAL BILLING ADDRESS*5611 HIGHLAND Dr PALATINE IL  60067

*MARKETERS WHO WOULD SUBMIT FAKE OPT GUYS STATING THEM AS H1B*

(ADD RAM and RAKESH)

 NETWORK , JAVA, Business analyst , network, qa, ba , Project Manager, Ab
InITIO, oRACLE,  requyirement, Corp-corp, Hotlist