I’m sourcing* "**Facets Developer**"*  for one of my precious client in * "*San
Francisco, CA*" *please share me the matching profiles to
*shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

*Facets Developer*

*Location:* San Francisco, CA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Rate:* $45/hr on C2C

*Phone/Web-Ex or Skype!!!!*

 At least 2 years of experience with Facets & Facets surround system on a
Developer or a Technical lead role in one or more of these core areas:
extension, Interface, EDI, Reports, Batch or custom solutions

 Experience working in one or more of the technology domains: HTML,
JavaScript, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, WCF/Web Services, J2EE, JSP and
Servlets

 Knowledge and experience working on SQL (1 or more): Oracle, DB2, SQL
Server

 At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional
requirements to system requirements

*Additional Preferred Skills (Not required)*

 Development experience with web services and related technologies (XML,
SOAP, etc.)

 Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

 At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle

 Knowledge of business/ technical consulting around Facets /health care

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com