Hi,

I have an urgent opportunity for Contract position.

Please have a look on detailed job description and let me know your
interest regarding the rate part.

If not interested I would really appreciate if you can refer someone for
the same.

*Oracle functional ASCP*

*Schaumburg, IL*

*6-8 Months *

Number of Openings

1

Primary skill

Oracle functional ASCP skills Oracle    R12.2.

Duration of Hiring

6-8 months

Offshore/Onsite

Onsite

Schaumburg, IL

Yrs. Of experience

8-10 Years

Detailed job description:

mainly supply planning, ASCP, APCC, Rapid Planning, MRP, I/O, etc.

Ability to configure, write functional specs, understand the interactions
and end to end process flow for planning is required.

Understanding of the interactions with other modules such as Demantra, OM,
quoting, PO, OPM, etc., is required.

Work Location

Chicago

Thanks & Regards