I’m sourcing* "**Sr. Node.JS Developer**"*  for one of my precious client
in  " Multiple Location" please share me the matching profiles

*Sr. Node.JS Developer*

*Location:* Berkeley, CA or Mountain View, CA(Work from home  except 1-2
days Onsite in a week)

*Duration:* 6+ Month

*Client:* Wells Fargo

*Rate:* $50-55/hr on C2C

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

My Direct Client looking for a Senior Node.js. web Developer to be based in
our Mountain View or Berkeley office. This is a terrific opportunity to
work on the Sibelius Cloud Publishing platform a part of Sibelius, the
world’s most popular music notation software.  At Avid, our vision is to
empower the connection between content creators and consumers for the joy
and enlightenment of people everywhere.

Sr. Node.JS Developer-exclusive opportunity; back end development

*Skills:*

• You should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science

• Be an expert with Node.js development

• Have a high level of experience with client and server side web
development

• A mastery of HTML5 / CSS

• Experience with Node web frameworks like Meteor, Express, MongoDB, Totaljs

• Windows batch and PowerShell scripting experience

• Knowledge of other scripting languages, Ruby, Python, Unix shell

• Experience with cross-browser compatibility

• The ability to work closely with Web Development Operations team, logging
and monitoring servers

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Sr.. Technical Recruiter)

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com/>**,*

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 , **G-talk: *
shash...@softsages.com