Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : Senior Java Developer*

*Location : Glenview, IL*

*Duration : 6-12+ Months*

*No. of positions : 3*

*Minimum experience : 7*

*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH JSF 2.0*

*BUST BE LOCALS TO IL.*

*Position Profile:*

We are currently seeking to add a Java Application Developer to our team in
Glenview, IL.

The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping design, analysis,
development, implementation, and deployment of new applications, as well as
providing support for existing systems. This position requires strong
experience in Java (JSF2.x.).  The Java Programmer should be able to serve
as a  Developer able to deliver end–to–end web and client-server solutions
for moderate to complex projects in a fast paced environment.

*Key job responsibilities:*

·         Minimum 5-7 years experience with J2EE/Web Services based Web
development, as well as Client Server Applications

·         Familiarity with Java frameworks (Spring 3.x, JSF 2.x, JUnit 4.x,
Maven 3.x)

·         Interact with business analyst/Client(s) to understand business
problem(s) being addressed by the project.

·         Review the requirements and assess the work effort and estimate
the necessary time–to–completion.

·         Create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit
testing.

·         Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new
development.

·         Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.

·         Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent
approach to software development.

·         Closely follow software development best practices.

·         Communicate professionally and effectively to clients,
management, and other departments.

·         Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard
documentation tools.

·         Support system testing by following up on and closing defect
tickets in a timely manner.

·         Deploy all integration artifacts to a testing and production
environment.

·         Strong analytic problem–solving, critical–thinking skills.

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills.

*Requirements:*

·         Proficient in IBM WebSphere

·         Experience with JSF required.

·         Experience with IBM HATS (Rational Host Access Transformation
Services) preferred

·         Relational database experience specifically DB2.  Including SQL
store procedure creation.

·         Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer
Science, Business/Technology or similar degree required.

·         Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.

·         Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures,
views, joins, performance etc.

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181