Hi ,

Hope you are doing great…

*JOB Title           :  Java Developer with Drools (rules engine)*

*Work Location :   Mason OH*

*Duration            :  12 Months*

*9+ year of experience.*

Hands on Senior system analyst resource (Development) candidate  will
 create detailed designs, coordinate with teams and be responsible for
delivery of assigned work products.

Client is constantly evaluating to adopt new technical frameworks – so any
folks that we bring in would have to be tech savvy and be able to adapt to
new technical frameworks

*Primary Skills*: Spring MVC, Spring Web services, Hibernate, JSP, JQuery,
Drools (rules engine) w/Decision Tables, DB2, Strong SQL skills – with
joins/performance optimization considerations, Websphere Application Server

*Secondary Skills*: ExtJS, CSS, Activiti (BPM) These are used in the
application – but we should be ok if there is a specific plan to bridge any
gaps in these areas. It is required to have advanced proficiency in the
aspects listed as part of the primary skills.

*With Warm Regards!*

*Mohit GuptaKnowledge Momentum LLC*

*Direct    : 678-981-6379**phone   :* *678-928-9758 ex 124*

*Fax       :* *678-981-6356*

*Email    :* *mo...@knowledgemomentum.com* <mo...@knowledgemomentum.com>

 *“GMSDC Certified Minority Business Enterprise”*