Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an urgent position open with our client, please find the
requirement details and let me know if you have any interest. Thanks!!!

*
       Visa Copy is mandatory during submission*

 *Full Stack Web Developer*

* Downtown Chicago, IL*

* 4-10 months*

*Details*

Experienced *Full Stack Web Developer* to assist with Proofs-of-Concepts
developed using IBM Bluemix (or another Cloud-Based Internet-of-Things
enabler).  Tasks will include maintenance of previously created web apps
and the development of new features.  Feature work typically includes the
collection and storage of incoming data  from IoT devices as well as the
graphical display of trend lines via an access-controlled web portal.
There are also elements of alert management and user management within the
product.  Development work includes all stages of the software life cycle
from design to validation to deployment.  Documentation of design decisions
and descriptions of what code modules accomplish is expected in to allow
for a smooth handover of work.

*Type of work*

·         Web App software maintenance and new feature development.

·         Implementation and maintenance of an Internet-of-Thing enabled
Web Application

*Skill Requirement:*

·         *Strong software development and engineering credentials*

·         *Full Stack Web Development*

·         *JavaScript*

·         *Node.js*

·         *IBM DB2 and Cloudant*

·         *User Interfaces and Data Visualization*

*Environment: *

IBM Bluemix

*Technical requirements*

*Node.js*

*IBM DB2*

IBM Cloudant

*JavaScript*

Creation and maintenance of RESTful APIs

*Technical Nice to have*

Experience with Big Data concepts is a major plus

iOS App development experience is a plus

Embedded systems experience is a nice to have

Thanks & Regards

Radhika| OrgSpire Inc.

545 Metro Place South, Suite 100|Dublin, Ohio - 43017

*Ph:* 408-419-4791 | *Fax: *866-674-2180

radhika.javang...@orgspire.com