Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : .Net / Oracle Developer *

*Location : Bloomington, MN*

*Duration : 3+ Months*

*MUST HAVE RECENT ORACLE PL/SQL AND EXCELLENT COM SKILLS*

Our Client has an immediate need for a contract Principle .NET Developer to
join our Microsoft development team supporting, maintaining, and creating
enterprise applications for business groups. This position will support,
enhance and develop solutions for applications by analyzing business
requirements and translating them into an effective user experience. This
role will create technical designs and estimates based on project
requirements and will develop Microsoft based applications.

This position requires a self-starter who can work with teams as well as
manage projects independently. In addition, this role requires a strong
analytic ability as well as attention to detail and problem solving skills.
We are looking for an *expert level developer that has some analytical
skills* so they can work with our users when they have questions on the use
cases that drive our development efforts. An exceptional ability to
collaborate and advanced customer service talents are also required.

*Position requirements:*

·         Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field

·         *5-6 years of C# .NET 4.5, MVC 4.0, and Entity Frame Work or
NHibernate experience*

·         *5-6 years of Oracle experience (PL/SQL, Stored
Packages/Procedures, SQL)*

·         5-6 years of experience working in full life cycle iterative
development including requirements

·         gathering, technical design, development, testing, implementation
and support.

*Preferred qualifications:*

·         Entity Framework 6

·         DB Modeling experience