Hi,

Please share the matching profiles at *mo...@rgtalent.com
<mo...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. Java developer

*Project Location*

White Plains NY

*Duration*

24 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI::Telephonic followed by Face to Face

architecture (soa) developer that has built enterprise level information
systems using rup or any other iterative methodology.

feature:
•        strong j2ee design patterns,
•        deep understanding of enterprise java beans and component
interface.
•        implementation level of ejb as service, and web services as
service
•        leadership in an enterprise software development environment

technical skills:
 j2ee/java (j2ee 1.3, ejb 2.0, jsp 1.1, servlets 2.3, jdbc 2.0), websphere
5.0, wsad 5.1.1 /eclipse, togetherj for eclipse edition, oracle 9i+
database, struts 1.1, and hibernate o-r mapping 2.1, j2ee 1.4 and web
services.

experience:
at least 5 years of experience developing in java/j2ee . the candidate must
be able to lead developers and work with cross-functional teams.

plus:
sun java programmer certification
sun java developer certification
sun business component certification