Hi

Hope you are doing Great!!

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client  for
below mentioned Position . If you are available or have any Resource please
send me Resume ASAP

*Appian Consultant*

*Location – Overland Park, KS*

*Start – ASAP*

*Duration – 6 months to start, will extend upto 1 year*

*Appian Candidate*

·         3+ years of hands on experience on Design, Development,
Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end business
applications with Appian BPM platform.

·         6+ years’ overall experience as an developer with exposure to
multiple technology platforms including Java/J2EE, Dot Net, etc.

·         Sound knowledge in working with Relational Databases like Oracle,
SQL Server etc and MUST have knowledge in the workflow management and OSS
stack in a telecom environment

·         Experience working directly with technology, business
stakeholders/leadership in formulating technical requirements to solve
business problems.

·         Through knowledge of SDLC, Project Management/Delivery with
excellent communication and leadership skills.

·         Good understanding of Agile Methodology preferred.

·         Strong experience in Developing Web services, B2B web
applications and exposure to Enterprise application integration.

Thanks & Regards

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285