Client is Confidential as of Now as its a Exclusive Requirement in
Market,Client will disclose the End client name after the submission

I'm sourcing* "**Workday Consultant**"*  for one of my precious client in
*"*Seattle, WA" please share me the matching profiles to
ranj...@softsages.com or call me at *484 772 8154*

*Workday Consultant*

*Location:* Seattle, WA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

*Key Skills- Workday, HCM*

*Job Description:*

• Bachelor degree required

• Workday HCM, Compensation and Performance Certification required

• At least 3+ years of workday implementation experience

• 8+ years of previous consulting experience either with a
consulting/software company

• 2+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including
process mapping and gap analysis

• Demonstrable experience implementing Core HCM, Compensation and
Performance Management

• Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar
applications.

• Work directly with clients to implement, support and integrate Workday
HCM technology solutions into their business environments

• Provide delivery support for Workday Human Capital Management
applications to our clients

• Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when
establishing near term goals.

• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>