Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : C# .Net Developer*

*Location : Culver City, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Rate: $50-53/hr Max.*

*LOCALS ARE STRONGLY PREFERRED*

As a .NET Software Engineer you'll be part of the development of the core
service-oriented architecture.

We're looking for experienced Back-end Engineers (.net / C# focus) who have
the appetite for solving complex and interesting problems. Your focus is to
develop with high standards having operational aspects in mind (metrics
collection, tracing, etc.) with an holistic view on the back-end platform
in the back of your mind.

*You are good at*

·         Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.

·         Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data
structures.

·         Test-driven development and continuous delivery.

·         Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care
about your code.

·         Keeping an eye out for new and interesting technologies that
would improve the projects you work on.

·         Building RESTful API's

*You rock at*

·         More than one programming language such as C#, F#, Java, Scala,
JavaScript or Python.

·         Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a
common team or company purpose.

·         Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonomaconsulting.net