Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr Systems Engineer

*Project Location*

AZ-Arizona/Tempe

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Responsibilities:

   - Ensure uptime and performance of production website and servers
   - Build and maintain large scale Linux/Unix/Windows infrastructure,
   storage and services
   - Ensure best practices are followed for security, monitoring, and
   reporting
   - Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
   - Lead and be a part of capacity planning and load testing process
   - Develop and maintain tools and documentation
   - Participate in on-call rotation

Experience Required:

   - 4+ years of paid experience working in a medium to large scale 24x7
   production Windows/Linux/Unix environment (not corporate IT)
   - Familiarity with administration of virtualization technologies in
   general, VMWare a plus.  (vSphere, ESX/ESXi, vCenter, vRealize
   Operations/Automation)
   - Kernel, system, application and/or storage performance tuning
   experience (we will ask)
   - Able to converse in Perl/Python and shell a plus; other languages
   welcome
   - Ability to build automated and scalable processes using Perl and/or
   Python
   - Open-source software deployment and customization experience
   preferred; customization against enterprise software a plus
   - Can figure just about anything out under pressure
   - Can make any cross-functional project succeed with dogged determinism
   - A self-starter and highly motivated individual is required
   - Large scale, high volume, storage and SAN experience a plus – FC,
   SCSI, NFS, FCIP, Veritas VM, VxFS, ZFS
   - Solid understanding of TCP/IP; leverages networking principles (L2/L3,
   STP) to solve complicated problems

Token list of applications/protocols (or similar) you should have more than
a clue about: Apache, BIND, Nagios, Tomcat, Graphite, Bonnie, iozone,
Squid, Postfix, memcached.