Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

*Role : QA Data Analyst*

*Location : Atlanta GA*

Face to face interview required

Must have 8/10 comm skills

Duration 6 months

2 QA Data Analysts - contract 6-9 months probably longer - this role will
be using SQL skills and they need to be strong in SQL 2008 . We will give
them an  SQL 2008 test.  Secondly, they need experience doing QA work
around Business Intelligence, Reporting, Dashboard etc - NOT your typical
application QA person - this is data centric type work.

Thanks and Regards,

Himanshu Purohit | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : *801*

himans...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com