Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!!!!

I have an urgent requirement for my client.

*Role: Salesforce (SFDC Consultant)*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long Term *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

 *Job Description:*

*  Minimum 4 years' experience in implementing configuring, customizing
Salesforce.com instance
*  Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
*  Command on Apex/triggers/Visualforce Pages. (Sync/Async mechanism)
*  Good in Integration/Webservices/XSD changes.
*  Working knowledge of  Javascript, Jquery and HTML.
*  SFDC configuration modules :  Workflows/validation rules/ custom
settings/  Security settings/ Time based workflows/permission sets/ user
set up/ forecasting/ Territory management/ Approval Process/ Page layouts/
Different types of relationship/ Formula fields/ Roll up summary fields.
*  Working knowledge on Force.com IDE development kit and ANT migration.
*  Knowing Ajax toolkit will be an additional advantage.

* Good to have skills:- **  Excellent organizational and follow through
skills are required
*  Resilience, determination, energy and enthusiasm
*  Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and gain respect
*  Strong influencing skills; Strong documentation and training skills
*  Fluency in Microsoft Office applications

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Sr. Recruiter

Nityo InfoTech .

Ph: *609-353-5288*
E Mail: *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*

Hangout: *neha.gupta1026 **or **recruiter.neha2690*