Hi,

Greetings for the day,

This is Ranjith from Softsages. We have an urgent requirement with one of
our client. If you have any qualified consultants please share me the
resumes on ranj...@softsages.com and you can reach me at '484 772 8154

*Sr. Project Manager*

*Location: Westborough, MA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

*Client prefers a US Citizen or Green Card holder. Only H1 candidates with
EXCELLENT communication/presentation skills accepted.*

* **UPDATE — our client now needs someone with Waste Management Experience
instead of Distribution industry experience for this project. Need resumes
ASAP because client wants to hire someone ASAP for the project***

*Our DIRECT client has a need for a Strong Project Manager with strong ERP
experience. They need someone who has been through several FULL ERP
Implementations.*

*Project Details:*

*Must have experience working in the Waste Management Experience.*

Full-time hours for most part but could vary slightly.

Multi-Location Service Business – must have experience working with that
type of company.

Need Large ERP Project implementation experience – must have implemented it
in many Locations.

*It would be great if the candidate had experience with these 2 ERP
systems: NetSuite and / or PC Scale’s Tower.*

Must understand the conceptual business model of how a business services
company manages a sales order, delivery of field goods, maintenance of
field goods   and pick up of field goods through billing and invoicing.

Experience with NetSuite or PC Scale Tower or any major ERP package.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>