HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earlies.

*Job Title*

DevOps  Engineer

*Project Location*

Valencia CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:: Phone+Skype*

DevOps Engineer will be hands on and keep critical production environments
running with 24/7 up time and redundancy.
Key responsibilities include:

   - Testing
   - Troubleshooting
   - Rapid response to issues
   - Deployment
   - Coding/Scripting
   - Leading operations team
   - Mentoring others
   - Suggesting architecture improvements
   - Process re-engineering
   - Conducting tool evaluations

Successful candidates will have:

   - BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 3+ years of solid
   experience as DevOps Engineer in 24x7 uptime environment
   - Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
   - Ability to code and script
   - Experience with AWS technologies
   - Experience with Tomcat and MySQL is preferred
   - Experience with Agile methodologies and working closely within small
   teams
   - Experience with systems and IT operations
   - Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
   - Strong grasp of automation tools
   - Data management skills
   - A strong focus on business outcomes

Regards,