Hi ,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Vinay* from *Pyramid Technology Solutions Inc*, please let me know
if you are interested and available for the below position. I would
appreciate if you can refer someone for this position.

*Title : Test Analyst*

*Location: Bloomington, IL*

*Duration:8 Months*

Role Description:

·         Test Analyst is needed for ST-EU/UC Test Delivery area testing
efforts.

·         expected to perform an "Infrastructure Tester" executioner role
with the

Following responsibilities include:

1.       Create Test Plan for the test efforts involved into

2.      Create/Update Test Scenarios / Cases for the test efforts involved
into.

3.      Test Execution - Functional, Non Functional, Back out /
Implementation, Technical Checkout, others Test and Defect management using
test link and TRAC Tool

4.      Support UAT Phase

5.      Use the State Farm SPA Testing methodologies / process for
continuous improvement and day to day work

6.      Use of State Farm SPA Testing Methodologies / process for
continuous and day to day work

7.      MUST: Strong Technical

Testing Skills in the following areas: Networking:

*.  *Router

*. * Gateways

*. * Switches

*.*  SBC

vLAN UCCE:

 *.* ICM

 *.* CVP

Added Advantage: UC Skills with Call Manager and any Infrastructure
Automation Tools.

*Thanks,*

*Vinay Kumar*

*ID:*  vinay.dosh...@pyramidinc.com