> Hi,
>
> Hope doing great…!!!
>
> I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
> updated profile ASAP at *a
> <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
> <m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Location: *Overland Park, KS or Carlsbad, CA *

*Oracle EBS Developer*

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?

*1. Provide production support by resolving help desk tickets assigned -
required skills, PL/SQL, SQL, forms developer, reports developer, OA
Framework, Oracle EBS  2. Design and Develop work orders - Small
enhancement projects requiring developer skills same as in #1  3. On call
support - Participate in the on call rotation and be able to support during
production war room calls. *

*4. Offshore coordination - Coordinate work with offshore team. *

* 5. Data extracts - Work on critical data extracts during peak season and
as needed during other times.  *
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?

*3+ years of professional experience with Oracle applications 12.x  2+
years of experience working in a complex customized Oracle e-business suite
implementation  3+ Experience working in an Oracle e-business
implementation integrated with imaging, fulfillment and portal or similar
environments  3+ years PL/SQL, forms 10.x, reports 10.x, XML Publisher, OA
Framework, ADF, workflow builder development skills  1+ year UNIX scripting
experience  Strong technical understanding of the data model of Order
management, CRM, Purchasing, Inventory.  Strong technical experience
developing and debugging Oracle workflows(OM, PO)  Ability to provide on
call support and resolve high priority incidents  Ability to work with
Oracle support *
*Working experience in a high transaction volume *

*Amith Singh*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*