Hello.  My name is Christy Anderson  and I am with Veterans Sourcing Group,
a professional services firm.  Our records show that your background and
experience is relevant to one of our current openings located in San
Francisco, CA.

Tech Lead - UI JavaScript

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*
*Job Title: Tech Lead - UI Javascript*
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Duration:* 6 Months

*Job Family Description:*k
Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced
or lead level resource.

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

Provide API analysis to support the service core team by defining changes
that are required in the API or service logic to fulfill the business
requirements.
Support the framework team by identifying UI components and producing
specifications for development consumption.
Identify gaps and missed requirements during component integration phase.
Ensure system level documentation is updated and accurate on an ongoing
basis.

*SKILL (Nice to Have):*

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Programming Languages

Data Modeling

No

8

Intermediate 7

Programming Languages

Design

No

8

Intermediate 7

Specialties

Application Development

No

8

Intermediate 7

Specialties

Architecture

No

8

Intermediate 7

Specialties

Data Analysis

No

8

Intermediate 7

Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more about this
position.  Also, feel free to forward this position to someone that you
feel might be interested.  Time is generally of the essence, so please
respond as soon as you can.  Thank you.

*Sincerely yours,*

*Christy AndersonVeterans Sourcing Group, LLCDirect: (302)
525-2764**cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com
<cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com>*
*www.VeteransSourcingGroup.com <http://www.veteranssourcinggroup.com/>*

[image: Inc 500 Logo for Email]