Hi,

Hope your doing good.

Can you please check with the below JD and if your interested please do
revert me back with the updated profile

*Title: Sr. Oracle R12 EBS Project Manager*

*Location: Rochester, NY*

*Duration: 18+ months*

*Job Description:*

I need a Sr. Oracle R12 EBS Project Manager with proven experience around
end to end implementation projects.  The ideal candidate will have at least
two successful implementations around Manufacturing and Distribution.  Must
be able to manage both functional and technical resources around project
planning and direction, milestones, budgets/invoicing, resources, daily
meetings, deadline management, change management, management reporting, and
business process development. Expertise in an Oracle testing environment
and experience with HP Quality Center is a plus.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards

Loheeth.Y

Sr.IT Recruiter

6221 Tohea PL Woods Bury MN -55125

Phone# 651-314-7222

lohe...@vrmsolution.com

www.vrmsolution.com

*P** Save Trees..!! Print Only When Necessary.*

This message is intended for recruiting and consulting professionals only
and is not intended as a solicitation. If you received this email in error
and/or you wish to be removed from our list for any reason, please *REPLY*
 with *REMOVE* in the subject line. If you have already asked to be
removed, and you continue receiving unwanted emails, please forward any
older or alias email address/es that you might be forwarding from to your
primary email account. We regret any inconvenience.