> Hi,
>
> Hope doing great…!!!
>
> I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
> updated profile ASAP at *a
> <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
> <m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*
>

> LA, CA

·  Performs embedded software development, testing and/or analysis work for
a significant portion an electro-hydraulic sub-system of a major and
diverse project using company's Coding Standards

·  Operates in an Agile team environment, providing input to design
solutions and participating in design reviews. May assign, coordinate and
review portions of the work to support personnel.

·  Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by
supervisors.

·  Duties:

o    Executes high level applications to more complex problems.

o    Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which
must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.

o    Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions
and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design
solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design
with possible involvement of other functional engineers.

o    Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product
verification and validation.

Requirements:

This is a software engineering position responsible for embedded software
development on electro-hydraulic control systems.

The candidate should possess at least 5 years’ experience working in the C,
C++ programming languages.

A strong candidate will also have 3+ years’ experience in one or more of
the following:

·  Requirements development

·  Embedded development using the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE

·  Electro-Hydraulic Control Systems, reading Hydraulic schematics

·  *The Qt framework and Qt user interface development (this is very much
preferred)*

·  Vehicle automation software development

> *Amith Singh*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*