*Hi*

I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity copied below. Please
revert back to me if you are available & interested in below opportunity
with word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you. Please
feel free to contact me to discuss more about this opportunity.

*Job Title: **QA with Guidewire*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location: **Neenah, Wisconsin*

*Requirements as Listed below*:

·         3+ Years of GW implementation or Maintenance experience Required
(Billing Center Preferred )

·         3+ years automated Quality Assurance experience in Web
Applications/Ecomm

·         Mobile device testing/Mobile App Testing

·         HP ALM/UFT Experience required

·         AGILE/DEVOPS SDLC Required

·         2+Years of Property and Casualty experience required.

·         Gather and analyze requirements.

·         Participate in the Business Requirements Document (BRD) review
and Functional Design Document review
meetings.

·         Provide input to the project QA estimates.

·         Perform any necessary follow-up on requirements analysis,
estimates, including re-estimates, attendance at kickoff meetings,
etc.

·         Assist in preparing and reviewing the project test
strategy

·         Prepare and review the functional test plan (test scenarios,
conditions and data).

·         Review and estimate change requests and modify the functional
test plan if needed.

·         Review and validate test results and defect reports by the Test
Executers.

·         Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution,
and reporting.

·         Tasks status communication to QA Test Lead.

·         Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential
impacts to target dates to the QA Test Lead.

·         Identify risks to testing and communicate to the QA Test
Lead.

·         Help identify and implement new process improvements. Assist in
existing process improvements. Adhere to all QA processes and procedures.

·         Conduct training for new QA team members.

·         Build and manage strong working relationships.

·         Please revert back if you have any questions or concerns

Sharonk - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 331-467-3697 Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net