> Hi,
>
> Hope doing great…!!!
>
> I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
> updated profile ASAP at *a
> <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
> <m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Oracle Database Administrator

*Duration: 6 Month with possible extension*

*Location: San Ramon*

*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

*Job Description*

   - Looking for a Mid to Senior level Oracle Database Administrator
   - 6-9 years Oracle DBA experience preferably in Financial sector
   - Expert level knowledge with Oracle 11g
   - Oracle 12c knowledge is highly preferred
   - Typical database administrative tasks include: monitoring, performance
   tuning, trouble-shooting, back-up and recovery, installations and
   configurations on as needed basis as well as applying patches and upgrades.
   - Responsible for managing Development, Test, QA and Production
   databases and implementing future Oracle enhancements to meet the business
   needs of the end users.
   - Monitor database health - availability, reliability, performance,
   capacity planning, server clustering, replication, re-indexing. Tune system
   to ensure maximum system efficiency and 100% system availability. Resolve
   any problems that arise with the database
   - Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans and procedures
   during bi-annual Disaster Recovery exercise
   - Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as
   requested by the application team
   - Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the
   24x7 operations support on call rotations
   - Participate as a member of a project team
   - Excellent customer service and operations/support temperament is key
   for this role

.

*Amith Singh*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*