Hi

Hope you are doing Great!!

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client  for
below mentioned position.

*PeopleSoft Automation Tester *

*Bedminster NJ*

*1 year*

Description

Skills and Qualifications

Required:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience with writing test automation scripts
using Selenium (JAVA)
• Proficient in SQL querying
• Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, TestNG, Eclipse, OneStash, Jira,
zephyr 2+ years
• Experience in working with testing frameworks like testNG, JUNIT,
Cucumber 2+ years
• Experience in Mobile Automated testing using Appium or Perfecto 2+ years
• Experience in working with build automation tools like ANT/MAVEN 2+
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of turn
around.
• Good communications skills

Desired:
• Experience with Peoplesoft HRMS applications v9.1 or higher 2+ years
• Experience in performance testing using Load runner 3+ years
• Experience Agile methodology

*Note*: If not Reachable over Phone, Email me, will try to  Reach you ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285