Hi,

I am the Director of Talent Acquisition at Sonoma Consulting and I am
currently working on filling an exciting new contract opportunity for an
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solutions Technical Lead that will be based
out in Wilmington, DE.

*Job Title: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solutions Technical Lead*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

Client is seeking an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solutions Technical
Lead to join our U.S. team working

with our North American client base crossing industry verticals.

*The consultant will have the following responsibilities:*

·         Leading technology teams to build and maintain omni-channel
applications using the AEM platform, including, but not

·         limited to: designing and developing site architecture, custom
components, custom workflows, Digital Asset Management

·         (DAM) customization, object model designs (Java APIs),
implementation strategy, and unit testing

·         Represents technical team in client-facing dealings

·         Translates business requirements into technical details relevant
to AEM

·         Resolves functional and technical issues relating to AEM

·         Provides technical leadership on complex projects that require
integrating CRM, eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM
platform

·         Creates technical documentation as part of client deliverables

·         Provides technical leadership and mentoring of team members.

·         Supports the sales team with proposal strategy, estimations, and
pitches as required

*Qualifications - External*

*Required Qualifications & Skills:*

·         5+ years of development/implementation experience using AEM
including hands on experience developing templates, components, OSGi
services, and integrations.

·         Working knowledge of AEM’s multi-site manager, campaign
integration and content translation strategies.

·         7+ years of development experience working with WCM products

·         7+ years of Java web programming experience

·         2+ years of experience with modern JavaScript libraries and
frameworks such as jQuery, Backbone.js, AngularJS, and/or other MVC
frameworks.

·         Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively
interface with clients

·         Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and
implementation experience

·         Bachelor's Degree

I would love to spend just a few minutes having a brief introductory call
over the phone to tell you more this opportunity. I look forward to hearing
from you.

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181