Dear Associate,

Let me present you with the preview of our consultants. Please take a quick
look at HOTLIST and do let me know if you come across any suitable
requirements.

Feel free to reach me on E-Mail: bal...@ntc-us.com

*Contact info will be provided up on Request*

*#*

*Name*

*Skill/Role*

*Exp*

*Loc*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

1

Sunil C

VM Ware Admin

7+

MD

Open

Immediate

2

Lakshmi R

Windows Admin

9+

VA

VA, DC, NJ, Seattle

Immediate

3

Anupama

.Net Developer

7

OH

OH

Immediate

4

Phani Balaji

Java developer

7+

OH

Open

2 Weeks

5

Swetha Y

Java Developer

7

NJ

East Coast

Immediate

6

Bhargava

Java Developer

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

7

Akshitha K

Java Developer

6+

FL

Open

Immediate

8

Harshitha

Java Developer

7+

RI

TX

Immediate

9

Pranshu

Infomatica Dev

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

10

Manjula

Business Analyst

8+

CA

Around LA

Immediate

11

Sangeetha

Business Analyst

7

NC

Open

Immediate

12

Girish Raju

QA Analyst

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

13

Zarna Patel

QA Lead

10+

NJ

Open

Immediate

14

Pravalik

PL SQL Lead

8+

WI

Open

2 Weeks

15

Rajendra S

UI Developer

7

IL

Open

Immediate

16

Subhash

Java Lead

12+

OH

Open

Immediate

17

Dinesh

Hadoop Developer

7+

GA

Open

Immediate

18

Gautam

Project Manager

10+

OH

Open

Immediate

19

Manikanta

Java Developer

7+

IL

Open

Immediate

I would really appreciate if you can redirect me to any of your colleagues
/ friends who are currently working on some requirements that suites our
consultants profile!!

Thanks and I look forward to hear from you soon….