Hi,

My name is Naved and I'm an IT recruiter at Vastika, Inc. and working with
direct client. If you are interested in the below requirement then please
respond back with latest resume.

*Job Title:                             **Big Data Consultant with strong
Java Background*

*Location:                             **Phoenix, AZ// NYC, NY*

*Duration:                             Full time - Permanent*

*Interview Mode:             Phone followed by Skype*

*Job description:*

·         Very strong server-side Java experience, especially in an open
source, data-intensive, distributed environments.

·         Should have worked on open source products and contribution
towards it would be an added advantage.

·         Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java, J2EE and EAI
patterns.

·         Implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data
size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity

·         Well aware of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA,
SCA etc) and NFR’s (performance, scalability, monitoring etc)

·         Good understanding of algorithms, data structure, and performance
optimization techniques.

·         Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working
with large databases beyond just data access.

·         Exposure to complete SDLC and PDLC.

·         Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team
too.

·         Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage
pressure situations

·         Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch
processing/ Real time systems using various Open source technologies like
Solr, hadoop, NoSQL DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.

*Role & Responsibilities:*

·         Implementation of various solutions arising out of the large data
processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products

·         Active participation in the various Architecture and design calls
with bigdata customers.

·         Working with Sr. Architects and providing implementation details
to offshore.

·         Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining
to BigData

·         Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.

·         Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and
experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various
technical sessions and trainings

*Note: Need candidate with strong Java/ J2EE background:*

·         Impetus is focused on creating big business impact through Big
Data Solutions for enterprises in a wide range of industry verticals.

·         The company brings together a unique mix of Data Science
capabilities and technology expertise across the Big Data ecosystem
including Hadoop, NoSQL, NewSQL, MPP databases, machine learning, and
innovative visualization.

·         It offers full life-cycle services for Big Data implementations
including technology strategy, proof-of-value, solution architecture, proof
of concept, production implementation, and on-going support to its clients.

·         We offer state of the art technology and R&D services through our
Innovation Labs.

·         Our team of passionate engineers and scientists include industry
thought leaders and Open Source contributors.

·         With a purpose to create leapfrogging advantages for our
customers through technology solutions and services, we have built many
path breaking products.

*Thanks and regards,*

*Naved Khan*

*Sr. Technical recruiter*

*Direct- 972-514-8535 <972-514-8535> *

*E-Mail- na...@vastika.com <an...@vastika.com>*

*GTalk/Y!M/Skype- naved.intime*

<http://www.vastika.com/>

*1200 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite 2200, Irving, TX 75038*