*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position:  Lead Java Developer*

*Location:  Marlborough, MA(Locals only)*

*Duration:  3-6 months, then conversion*

*GC Citizen only*

*Get me someone who has recent financial background exp.*

*Project Details:  Lead Technical design, implementation, deployment, and
support of the Fixed Income Trading platform or applications within the
Fixed Income Trading suite of applications*

*Important Skills:  Strong server side Hands-On Java Developer*

*Technical:  Java, Spring, Multi-Threading                *

*Soft:  Communication      *

*Interview Process:  phone, f2f*

*Background Check:  criminal, credit*

*Hours / Shift:  day*

*Notes:  This role is 70% hands-on and 30% leadership. *

*Job Description*

*Keys to this Position          *

*1.  Technical:  Seeking a strong server side Hands-On Java Developer with
Spring and Multi-Threading.  Experience building algorithms is a big plus.
(Not a web developer). Hibernate is a plus*

*2.  This role is 70% hands-on and 30% leadership. *

*3.  Leadership:  Seeking strong design skills and the ability to lead 3 to
7 consultants in an onshore/offshore model.  Experience leading teams in
this type of model is a strong +*

*4.  Financial Services is a big plus.  We will look at candidates from
other industries that have experience working on mission critical
applications and complex problems.  (Fixed Income Trading Systems
experience is a home run).  *

*5.  Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.*

*Minimum Requirements:*

*Job Qualifications*

The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and proven
ability to design and deliver solutions relevant to complex business
problems.

Specific requirements include, *in order of importance*:

·  A minimum of 5-8 years in application development using Java

·  Strong knowledge and experience with latest Java based development
frameworks and open source like spring, hibernate

·  Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
environment supporting a business-critical production environment

·  Strong analysis, design and modeling skills

· Trading or Investment domain and engineering experience is a plus

·  Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies and their
effective application

·  Computer Science degree or related field

Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.

*Job Abstract*

Our Trading team is growing their engineering team and is looking for
highly motivated engineers to make an impact at Wellington.  This is a
great opportunity for an engineer to build a career and learn about
electronic trading in the rapidly evolving financial investment industry.

At Wellington, our engineers interface directly with traders to deliver
solutions that are innovative and leverage technical trends in the
financial industry. By working collaboratively with our traders, you will
gain valuable financial investment insight into the financial markets and
help Wellington continue to improve and evolve its trading capabilities.

*Job Responsibilities*

As a Lead Engineer, the individual will have the following responsibilities:

·  Lead Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support of the
Fixed Income Trading platform or applications within the Fixed Income
Trading suite of applications

·  Partner with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads
on requirements, estimates, statuses, identify issues and raise risks to
review and implement business requirements

·  Lead a small team of engineers through a set of business deliverables
ensuring development processes are followed and code quality is at the
highest level

·  Partner with the Architecture team to ensure track work is aligned with
the strategic direction of the enterprise

·  Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends to
ensure systems and team are of highest caliber

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>