Dear

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter of Talent Acquisition at Sonoma Consulting
and I am currently working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a Cloud
Architect that will be based out of the loop in Los Angeles CA

I would love to spend just a few minutes having a brief introductory call
over the phone to tell you more this opportunity. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Job Title: Cloud Architect-10+ years’ experience.

Location: Los Angeles CA

Job Type: 12+ months Contract

Interview Process: Phone Interview, then In-person OR Skype

Must have strong experience with these:As an Architect, Very Strong
AWS/Azure/Google App Engine and Dev Ops exp MUST, Content Management
Solutions, Cloud based architectures and hosted architectures, Interwoven
Teamsite or other CMS, MediaBin or other Digital Asset Management,
Java/J2EE, .NET, RESTful, NoSQL / SQL DB, Docker, Continuous Integration

Main duties and responsibilities: The person joining the team in this role
will be the technical lead on the team that will be planning (definition,
design, estimation, plan) for a variety of highly scalable, global products
that will be built ground up and in most cases built on a cloud-native
architecture.

Skill set required:

·         Hands on technical architect with experience designing and
delivering highly scalable technology platforms with a bias for Content
Management Solutions

·         Knowledgeable with designing distributed, scalable, fault
tolerant solutions with both cloud based and hosted architectures.

·         Very strong experience with AWS/Azure/Google App Engine and Dev
Ops

·         Skills : Interwoven Teamsite (and/or other CMS), MediaBin (or
other Digital Asset Management), Java/J2EE, .NET, RESTful services, NoSQL /
SQL DB, Docker, Continuous Integration

·         Preferable: Domain experience with content / commerce
implementations

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126Fax:  630.756.4181