Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Position*: DevOps Engineer

*Location*: Herndon, VA

*Duration*: 12+ Months

*Responsibilities*:

·         Develop Java software modules using Java and Database related
technologies. Technical design and development of new features in the
product.

·         Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project
development activities.

·         Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code.

·         Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the
project.

·         Perform code reviews within the team.

*Experience required*:

·         Strong Core Java development

·         Experience with Cloud and Distributed systems is key

·         Experience in Hadoop and big data real time analysis.

·         Experience in open source technologies: Apache Kafka, Spark.

·         Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Agile development

·         Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud
Foundry, AWS Web Services.

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>