Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Sr. Hadoop Admin
*Location*: NYC, NY
*Duration*: Long term Contract

*Job Description:*
*Cloudera Hadoop Admin, infrastructure profile required. Either a Oracle
DBA or Unix admin who has moved into Hadoop Admin. *

   - Candidate should possess strong infrastructure background as Unix
   Admin and preferably with some investment banking experience.
   - Cloudera CDH 5.3, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume,
   Java (jdk1.6), Unix shell scripting.
   - Experience of building Hadoop environment including Installation and
   Initial Configuration, Installing Hadoop, Hadoop Configuration, and
   MapReduce.
   - Experience of creating Hadoop Cluster, Choosing the Right Hardware,
   Network Considerations, Configuring Nodes, Cluster Management
   - Configure Hadoop Security, Securing a Hadoop Cluster with Kerberos.
   - Excellent Knowledge on HDFS Features, Writing and Reading Files,
   NameNode Memory Considerations, Using the Namenode Web UI, Using the Hadoop
   File Shell, HDFS Security.
   - Expertise on Trouble shooting on Hadoop, read Logging etc.
   - Managing Running Jobs, Scheduling Hadoop Jobs, Configuring the Fair
   Scheduler, Impala Query Scheduling.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>