Dear Candidate,

My name is Pradeep Kumar, I am looking for suitable candidate for below
position and I found your profile over the job portal please do let me know
if your profile is a match for this position and you are also available for
new project.

Please do revert on prade...@idctechnologies.com

*Role: Mainframe Admin*

*Job Location - ALPHARETTA, GA*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Client: TCS   *

*Experience Required: 8-10*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job

     *

• Work with Customer to define job scheduling (e.g., ETL - extract,
transform and load, batch jobs, file transfers to Third Party Providers)
and processing requirements, including periodic processing (e.g., month
end, quarterly, yearend) and special processing (e.g., ad hoc processing
requests, blackout periods) in order to meet IT and business needs

• Recommend and implement Customer-approved Service Provider’s best
practice job scheduling and processing operational procedures for various
job types

• Provide, install, manage and maintain job scheduling Tools and databases
for managing and automating job processing (e.g., job lists, job contacts,
automated job workflow processes and interdependencies) • Develop and
maintain job processing schedules

• Prepare production, test and demand batch jobs for processing per
Customer approved schedules

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

Office: +1. 408-459-5613 Fax: 408-608-6088

Email:  prade...@idctechnologies.com

Web:  www.idctechnologies.com