*Note: Please send your updated profile to hariprasad.nampa...@inentinc.com
<hariprasad.nampa...@inentinc.com>*

Hi,

Please find the below requirement and if you are comfortable and interested
please send me your updated profile along with contact details and expected
pay rate to move forward with  submission process.

*Title: Sr. Software Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA(Local only) F2F Interview required*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

IS&T Engineering Solutions Platform team is seeking a senior software
consultant who has a proven track record in developing and managing high
quality enterprise software solutions. Our group is responsible for
building and managing a suite of core application services for a number of
applications. We do all this with an exceptional group of software
engineers, dev-ops engineers and technical project managers, working to
make a difference for our customers. You will work with some of the coolest
people and technologies on the planet, including: OS X, iOS, Oracle,
MongoDB, Cassandra, Restful web services, and web platform technologies
including Spring, Hibernate, Apache, and more. This is an exciting role,
demanding a strong technology background.

*Key Qualifications*

•                    Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technology
applications architecture, design, development and support.

•                    Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault
tolerant designs.

•                    Demonstrated expertise and experience in multi-tiered
application development.

•                    Good understanding of No SQL databases such as MongoDB
and Cassandra

•                    Knowledge of Application and Web Servers.

•                    Excellent communication, leadership and presentation
skills.

•                    Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasad Nampalli

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 118

Inent Inc (Innovative Enabling Technologies Inc)

hariprasad.nampa...@inentinc.com <yami...@inentinc.com>

www.inentinc.com