Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Ansible Admin/Engineer*

*Location: 6-9 Month*

*Duration: Portland, OR*

Ansible Admin/Engineer- 6-9 Month contract- Portland, OR

   - Knowledgeable in Ansible Tower
      - How to create job templates
      - How to update inventory
      - Creates Groups,
      - Schedule jobs with different groups
   - Knowledgeable in creating Ansible playbook
   - Queue playbook in tower for the parallel execution
   - Report generation

The candidate must also be very familiar with Linux and specifically have
RedHat or CentOS experience.

*DAY TO DAY: *

-          The client has several Linux boxes that hosts our DMS platform
and applications, we need to deploy software, execute commands (for
administration) and get results of the execution.

-          The client is planning on using *Ansible for the remote
deployment and execution.*  Ansible has a central console called "Tower",
which can connect to any systems in its inventory and perform action.

-          We are looking for an experienced Ansible Admin who can help
with Ansible administration and scripting.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>