Hi Folks,

*Greetings from **Rohith *from Sapphire IT Services Inc *!!!!*

 Let me present you the updated *Hotlist of our Consultants* who is
available for projects immediately and with one week notice on various
technologies. Please let me know if you have any openings for our
consultants listed below.

Please mail me your requirements to roh...@sapphireitservices.com or call
me on *972-497-2120*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Relocate*

*Pramod*

*BA*

*Open*

*Samson*

*Oracle/PLSQL*

*Open*

*Jeevan*

*Java*

*Open*

*Rahul*

*Java*

*Open*

*Rohan*

*Java*

*Open*

*Aparna*

*Informatica*

*Open*

Ashok

Informatica

Open

*Shiva*

*Informatica*

*Open*

*Shravan Reddy*

*Informatica*

*Open*

*Gopala Krishna*

*Informatica*

*Open*

Srinivas

PHP

Open

Pratap

Sharepoint

Open

*Harish*

*Service Now*

*Open*

*Sai*

*Java UI*

*Open*

*Karunakar*

*Java UI*

*Open*

*Vamshi*

*Salseforece Dev/Admin*

*Open*

*Sudhir*

*Peoplesoft*

*Open*

*Dinesh Chilaka*

*Datastage*

*Open*

*Srikanth Rayala*

*SQL Server*

*Open*

*Teja*

*Oracle/PLSQL*

*Open*

*Ambsiha*

*BA*

*Open*

*Chaitanya Saini*

*Informatica*

*Open*

*Pranusha*

*Informatica*

*Open*

*Ajay*

*Splunk*

*Open*

*Please feel free to contact me for additional information.*

*If you wish not to receive my email kindly reply back to this email with
your email ID your email ID will be removed from the list.*

*Looking forward to work with you.*

Thanks and have nice day!

Rohith Chintha
Sapphire IT Services Inc