*Hello *

*Hope you are doing good*

*This is Sharon  (Senior Executive Recruiter) from Sonoma Consulting, We
are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer**/ **New York* *role for
Contract after Long-term.*

*Role: Senior Frontend Developer*

*Locals : New York*

*Length: **Long-term *

*Must have Strong & Current experinece wit*h: *Node.js, AngularJS,
Backbone, *React,* Express.js, Koa or hapijs, jQuery, HTML5, Web Services*Some
experience with: *Git/Stash/Jira, Continuous Deployment concepts, MEAN
development/Mongo DB *Must have H1b visa / Green Card Holder / US Citizen.
No OPT/EADs proving Forged H1b copies. A copy of work authorization and
Driver's license required for the submission.

*Experience Level: 8-10 years*

Main duties and responsibilities:
This role will entail developing for the e-commerce as well as marketing
sites. We have several short and long-term projects that will include
mobile web executions, and integration with our current platform. We are
seeking pragmatic, knowledgeable and flexible developers to help bridge
current and future technologies. Strong frontend architectures and
development experience is the central skill we’re seeking for this role.
Ralph Lauren is a creative and driven organization, so the ability to
communicate across disciplines and find practical solutions is essential
for success. ?This role is responsible for executing requirements through
code within the established technical framework, and contributing to the
evolution of our frameworks and tool selections.

• Works well as a team member
• Many projects will be small, fast-paced campaigns
• Attention to Detail is a MUST
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Complete assignments quickly and on time
• A structured approach to development, which includes a focus on
operational maintainability and separation of concerns

Must have a strong professional experience with: ?
• JavaScript: Isomorphic web apps using Node.js AND client side frameworks
(Angular, Backbone, React)
• Expressjs, Koa or hapijs
• jQuery
• X/HTML 4/5 – ability to hand-code from comps
• CSS 2/3
• Web Services

Must be proficient in and have knowledge of:
Git/Stash/Jira
Continuous Deployment concepts
MEAN development
Progressive web concepts using app shells and service workers

  Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net