*Greetings SoftSages *

Trust you are fine!!

My name is Lauren Wilson and I am working on below position for my client *as
mentioned in job description.* Your profile is good match for this opening.
I would like to represent your contention if you think this position is
match as per your skill sets. Please read below job description and let me
know your thoughts.

*Job Title: *Sr.SSIS/SSRS Developer

*Location:* Princeton, NJ

*Type of hire:* Contract 6 Months

*Client: *ETS Corp.

*Mode of Interview: Must be willing to do a F2F Interview after phone
screen Must have Excellent Communication skills *

*Special Skills and/or Requirements:*

·         Sr. SSIS/SSRS developer position. Work Summary The candidate is
expected to demonstrate technical expertise, addressing problems related to
BI development, best practices, configuration, performance, systems
integration.

·         Will demonstrate expertise in a variety of development
technologies, practices, and procedures and relies on extensive experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals. SSRS/SSIS, SQL, IIS, C#,
.net, and Single Sign-On experience required.

·         Experience with Enterprise Shared Services is desired.

*The ideal candidate will:*

·         Design, customize, develop, and test SSRS/SSIS in a multi-tier
software systems environment. Must demonstrate strong problem solving
ability, logic and analytical skills. Must be skilled in SSIS, SQL, SSRS
Report design, IIS, XML, consuming/creating web services.

·         .Net development skills using C# are required. Working knowledge
of PostgreSQL is desired.

·         Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Preferred Qualifications
Experience:

·         The ideal candidate must have at least 7-9 years of progressively
diverse analysis, development, and testing experience, including
leadership.

·         The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience
relating to the responsibilities outlined above. The candidate must have
significant experience with technologies listed below:

·         SSIS – ETL with different types of data sources (DB’s, flat
files, XML files, Excel spreadsheets)

·         Relational Databases SSRS – Custom Authentication, Report
development/optimization

·         SSRS - seamless integration into other application using Single
Sign-On

·         SSRS/SSIS Configuration and tuning

·         Windows and web programming using C# and .net

·         Comfortable with all aspects of ETL

·         Setting up websites using IIS

·         Experience with SQL Server and Oracle databases, Working
knowledge of PostgreSQL is desired.

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Lauren Wilson, *Technical Associate

*SoftSages Technology, Inc. *

17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA-19355

*Desk No*: +1 (484) 402-7869 *Ext.* 119 | *Fax:* +1 (484) 772-8155

*E-Mail:* lau...@softsages.com <b...@softsages.com> | *Website:*
www.softsages.com