Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in Alfresco. This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please
send me resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Role:-** Alfresco Admin*

*Location:-** Tampa, FL*

*Job Description:-*

Primary skills: Alfresco, Document management, Records management.

Experience with other workflow systems

* Design & Implementation of Alfresco solutions

* Maintenance of sites deployed in Alfresco server environments.

* Undertake daily monitoring of the environment to ensure it is operating
correctly

* To provide information to dependent support agencies both in and outside
of Technology to aid issue resolution

* To support configuration tasks that cannot be completed by end users

Strong communications skills with the demonstrated ability to engage with
both business and technical team

Understanding of J2EE architecture and JBoss

Experience on Document management, Records management

Experience of developing web applications backed by a content management
system

Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, fast-paced, and
timeline sensitive environment.

Job Description:

2+ years of object-oriented analysis and design

2+ years developing in Java, including EJB3, Spring, and Maven

2+ years developing in a Linux based environment

1+ years working in an Agile team environment

1+ years working with distributed source control such as SVN, including
branching and merging

1+ years’ experience with a content management system (Alfresco,
Documentum, etc)

BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely
related field.

Regards

*Vikas Malik*

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

t:  904-322-7385| f: +1 (608) 646 8326

e: vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com | w: www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company