I think it worked but is showing a deprecated error since not all the
split calls have been updated to use preg's for php 5.3

You can turn off this message by turning off the deprecated warning in
 your php.ini

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED

In production you probably also want to turn off display_errors and
turn on log_errors:

display_errors = Off
log_errors = On

Paul

2012/3/4 James Paul <datacatch336...@hotmail.com>:

> Hello Citrus,
>
> I am looking forward to becoming adept at this software :))))
>
> I added a customer/client, set up a few new services, and went to add a
> service line
> item to the main customer page and got this notice:
>
> Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in
> /opt/lampp/htdocs/citrus-2.4.1/include/billing.inc.php on line 1777
>
> Edit: 45 Attendance Hourly (New Client Name)    Created On: Mar 04, 2012,
> Active
>
> Any idea where I missed a pre-config or ??? as the nature of this notice ?
>
> Kindly,
> JP.

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System