Dear Mark and All:
 I would highly recommend the Adrian Leroy cittern repertoire. It's my
favorite for overall quality and also for playability.
Cheers,
Jim

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               To:
cittern@cs.dartmouth.edu
                      04/24/2006 05:14         cc:

                      PM                       Subject:  [CITTERN] Diatonic
Cittern Music

Dear Cittern lovers,

After enjoying playing a typical 4 course "English" cittern for a couple of

years, I have been lucky to get my hands on a second cittern by Peter
Forrester
a 4 course diatonic cittern. The tuning oft he 4th course and the missing
frets, give the instrument a whole differant character.

The only music I have so far are the 9 pieces from the 4th Morlaye book.
Anybody out here have any sources they want to share ?
Or have experiences of ordering microfilms etc of these sources from
museums
? I am particulary interested in the Robert Edwards Commonplace Book &
Millar
Ms.

Can't offer much in return, except the 2 playford books in facsimile.

best wishes
Mark Wheeler

www.pantagruel.de