On Thursday 01 April 2004 03:39, Antony Stone wrote:

> All your suggestions assume that ClamAV is running in combination with
> sendmail

Yes. I write in subject: "clamav-milter". It's all only for it.

> This is not a safe assumption.   People use ClamAV with all sorts of different
> MTAs - probably sendmail, exim, postfix and qmail are the most common, but
> there may well be more.

"milter" is a sendmail's filter interface. All it can't use "clamav-milter", it's use
clamd
directly or via over interfaces. Once again: the subject point to sendmail only. I'm
not
interest about problems with other MTA now. ;-)

--
regards, Sergey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]