On Jul 30, 2005, at 07:23 AM, Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:31:52 -0700
James Paige <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dale Walsh wrote:

On Jul 29, 2005, at 04:45 PM, Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:23:57 -0400
Dale Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've already linked against 0.13.38 and it doesn't appear to have any
ill effects on libclamav so maybe what is in 0.13.38 is compatible
with the fixes you implemented in 0.10.27.

No, it isn't. Please read the sources and hopefully you will understand
what I was talking about.

I's catching viruses and doesn't look like there are any problems..

I have no time to explain in which cases your compilation will fail.

--
   oo    .....         Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tomasz, can I get a diff on the changes you implemented in zziplib please?

-- Dale

I know Tomasz is a busy man ;) but if he remembers which version of
zziplib was originally forked for inclusion in clamav, it would not be
difficult for one of us to create the diff.

The current zziplib code in libclamav is based on 0.12.83

--
   oo    .....         Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'll look for it and see what I can come up with, thanks.

-- Dale